Please note that this is not an official app and is not supported by Schrack-Seconet or Hekatron companies. If you are using this it means you are programming a safety system, that protects life. Please be responsible and careful in doing your job!
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
How to use the app.
1. When installing peripherals, make sure that the second label, containing the Data Matrix code is removed and stuck either on the plan or in the element list table, in the correct position.
2. Start the app and enter the first logical number you want to start from. If you read detectors, than you should auto-increment (using the AUTO+ button) the detector number.
If you read other modules, please note that ONLY ONE address can be associated (limitation by manufacturer). So in case there is a module with multiple logical addresses, the rest have to be added manually in the Peripherie Assistant software.
You can also use the auto-scan feature by pressing the button to the right of the scan button.
Also, you can turn on and off the flash with the corresponding button.
If you by mistake scanned the wrong data to a given address, you can repeat the scan to the same address and it will be replaced.
If the app is closed, you can re-open and resume from where you stopped.
3. Send the data with the send button and chose delivery method. A txt file should be send.
4. In Peripherie assistant software, read the loop(s) with serial numbers.
5. Use the Import scanner file option to import the data.
6. Add additional logical numbers for elements with more than one.
7. Program the system.
8. Enjoy your extra free time!